I seem to have misplaced my camera, so no pretty pictures to liven up this apologetic post.
I like making lists, so here's a list of what I've been doing since the last time I wrote:
- Spent a fabulous weekend with Bugheart and Grub and took the Little Pea for her first swim at the city pool
- Started knitting a shrug (at Bugheart's urging) with some scrumptious Misti Alpaca sock yarn
- Was interviewed by the wonderful Shari for a tour of our garden on Cafe Mom
- Was interviewed by the teevee news at work (no link to that one!)
- Picked several zuchinnis the size of my arm
- Went to a fabulous 1950's-themed wedding and got to hang out with lots of old gradschool friends and meet their children.
- Started looking for a new child care situation for the Little Pea (*sigh*). Our wonderful, loving nanny is going back to school. We are so happy for her, and so sad for us.
- Was overwhelmed by the generosity of my friends while raising about $1,000 for Student Action with Farmworkers
- Danced my hiney off at the Bee Ball
- Hemmed a few pairs of pants (pants are all suddenly longer - I blame the high-heel craze)
- Work work work work work
I'm also reading Grendel by John Gardener, and making lists of unfinished projects that I swear I will finish this summer.
But not blogging, checking Ravelry, or otherwise spending much time on the internets. Hm. Well. What have you been up to?