- Stop thinking that my job is the most important thing there is.
- Go to yoga at least once a week.
- Stop being so G-darn bossy, especially to Sis and HWWLLB.
- Wear something I knit once in a while (I have become the butt of jokes at Stitch & Bitch. They just don't get it. I don't feel the need to wear the things I make - I recently learned the term "process knitter" to describe this very phenomenon. But I will do it - to avoid further mockery).
- Practice violin at least three times per week.
- Look up new vocabulary words once in a while.
- Become a kick-ass fundraiser! Raise twice as much money as last year!
- Spend more time enjoying the wonderful people I get to meet through work.
- Eschew plastic. No more plastic take-out containers, no more toxic Nalgene bottles, no more plastic bags from the grocery store. I have around 100 canvas bags and I'm darn well going to use them.
- Buy less crap. Crap includes: new clothes, anything from Target (even things with amazing ylang-ylang nano elf technology), and especially things that I justify purchasing by thinking about how the item will make my life better. Crap does not include: yarn, pricey Japanese-made knitting tools, or things purchased at thrift stores (it's my list and I'll write my own definitions, thank you).
I feel so free.