List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
Care to play along? Consider yourself tagged (Kristy!).
Here are my songs:
- "Tyrone," by Erykah Badu. I think this song will eternally be on my list.
- "Everything is Everything," by Phoenix. Esotic the personal music faerie sent it over yesterday and I've been thoroughly enjoying it.
- "Hot Topic," by LeTigre, which I randomly pulled out for fun the other night while knitting and had a little stroll down girlpunk memory lane.
- "Peter Gun" (Max Sedgley Mix) by Sarah Vaughan on the Verve Remix Vol. 3.
- "Extraordinary Machine," by Fiona Apple - the title track from her new-ish album.
- "She Bop," (new acoustic version) by Cyndi Lauper.
- "State Trooper," by Bruce Springsteen, or really anything on the Nebraska album.